I am Yichen Gao, currently a master student in the School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University. I’m a member of the CSCL group in the Institute of Computer Science and Technology. My main interest lies in computer vision and graphics.
Automatic Compression Algorithm of Chinese Font Based on Multi-level Multiplexing
To solve the problem of the use of Chinese fonts on embedded devices, this paper realizes an automatic Chinese fonts compress system based on the idea of multiplexing parts in Chinese glyphs. In the meanwhile, this project also proposes two algorithms that can be used during matching glyph parts: Three Features Matching and Overlap Matching.
Automatic Generation of Chinese Vector Fonts via Deep Layout Inferring [Gao Y, Lian Z, Tang Y, et al]
Designing a Chinese vector font library which can be used in real applications is very time-consuming, since the font library typically consists of large amounts of Chinese characters. To address this problem, we propose a data-driven system in which only a small number (about 10%) of characters need to be designed. This work has been accepted by SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 Technical Briefs//. 2019: 33-36.
- Master Condidate in Computer Science (09/2017 - present) Institute of Computer Science and Technology, Peking University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (09/2013 - 06/2017) School of Software Engineering, Dalian University of Technology
- Postgraduate Special Academic Scholarship, Peking University, 2018
- National Scholarship, Dalian University of Technology, 2017 2016
- Learning Excellent Scholarship, Dalian University of Technology, 2017 2016 2015
- Technological Innovation
- 2016 MCM/ICM Meritorious Winner, 2016
- IBM Master Mainframe National College Contest, Individual Contest National Second Prize, 2015
- “Dream Cup” Dalian University of Technology Entrepreneurship Competition, 2015
Contact ME at firstname.lastname@example.org